Why intern with us?
MSSVP’s endeavours are strengthened with people with passion. If you are an individual who wishes to bring about positive change in the lives of people, you have come to the right place. It offers one of the best NGO Internships one can ask for, at the grassroots.
Your internship with MSSVP provides you with a range of activities you can be involved in– public mobilization, research, field exposures and documentation to piloting project ideas, organising events or even putting into action your media advocacy skills.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Students of Mass Communication & Journalism, Social Work, Sociology, Anthropology, Independent Researchers, Photographers
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- You are self-driven
- You have the passion & patience
- Have additional strengths in addition to your course requirements
- A reference letter from your teacher/ guide
- Ability to work for at least 6-8 hours a day in the field (where required)
- You agree to intern with us for a minimum of six weeks.
The MSSVP Internship Programme does not offer a stipend or accommodation. However, incidental expenses as part of a programme may be met.
If you think you have it in you to intern with us, please fill in the application form. We can negotiate the dates and duration in our correspondence with you.
Ensure you have the following documents before you apply online:
- Your CV with Passport size photograph;
- Transcripts of academic record starting from 10th standard;
- Letter of reference from your teacher/ guide;
Please consolidate all the above documents into one PDF and upload them online. The consolidated file should be your name. For example, if your name is Dinesh, the consolidated file should be named Dinesh.NGO Internship